Honda Military Appreciation Offer
American Honda has made changes to their Military Appreciation offer!
To express their appreciation to members of the US Military, American Honda is offering $500 to all eligible U.S. Military personnel, including spouses, toward the purchase or lease of a new Honda vehicle using a valid APR, Lease or Leadership Purchase Plan with Honda Financial Services (HFS). This limited-time offer expires December 31, 2013.
The offer applies to all model years that are eligible for new vehicle rates through HFS.
All Active Duty U.S. Military, Active Reserve, Ready Reserve, and spouse are eligible. Retired US Military personnel are now eligible.
Highlights of the Honda Military Appreciation offer:
- Compatible with all other offers except the Zero Due at signing leases.
- Customer must:
- provide Military Leave and Earnings Statement (LES).
- use a valid new vehicle Honda APR, Honda Leadership Lease® or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan® with HFS.
- One Pay Leases are eligible.
- Spouse eligibility: If the customer is the spouse of a member of the U.S. Military, they must provide proof of relationship by presenting their Military ID, and their spouse’s LES. Only a copy of their spouse’s LES will be retained for verification. Eligibility is based on approved credit.
For details on the Honda Military Appreciation offer, please contact Hughes Honda in Warner Robins, Georgia. Or click here to get your certificate.
*Honda military appreciation offer to be used as down payment assistance or cap cost reduction assistance, financed through HFS.